PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
A Full-Service Salon, Here for You
What is Microblading?
Semi Permanent Make Up Technnique that creates natural realistic hair strokes called MICROBLADING. This technique allows us to create crisp, fine hair strokes that fill in thin brows, brows with bald spots, total brow reconstruction and even alopecia. Ink is embedded into the epidermal of the skin to create the strokes making this technique fade-able over time. If you decide to stop getting touch ups then yes your hair strokes will eventually disappear unlike PERMANENT MAKE UP.
Imagine waking up to perfectly groomed brows everyday without having to worry about filling in, smudging, smearing or disappearing.
Procedure typically takes up to an Hour and half. Results Vary per person with NO Guarantees but on average last up to 18 Months. Microblading is a 2 step process, 1/3 of color fades after initial service which is why Touch Ups are Necessary!
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all Cosmetic procedures.
Microblading is NOT recommended for any clients who have a low tolerance of pain or who have any of these conditions:
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid or overgrowth tissue.
Doctors note required
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders
• Circulatory disorders
• Any bleeding disorders
• You're taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Retnoids and Retin A users, must stop 2 weeks prior to procedure
• Old PMU ( Must be very faded or lasered, will take 3 sessions)
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
Just Booked your appointment? Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my service?
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.